Sunken Anchor

Sunken Anchor

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Pussy Is Smarter Than Your Honor Student



So here is the female companion piece for the Cock tshirt. I think it speaks for itself. I created the drawing by hand using pencil and my trusty Faber Castell Brush Pen. Gad I love them things; even when they start to die out they are great. After I scanned in the drawing I added type with Adobe Illustrator.

I then printed the image onto the transparency and burned it onto my silk screen as I have mentioned previously. I ended up printing it onto a black shirt with kind of a bubblegum pink ink I concocted. The neon pink ink I originally bought was turning a dark burgundy color when dry and on a black tshirt it wasn't showing up very well. I remedied this by adding a bit of Pearl White ink (Speedball). That did the trick. Kinda looks like a Zombie Cat now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment